View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 02:46 PM
tweak812
N00b

tweak812 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HELP!!! Another Moron Semi-Bricking his phone!

Alright, after succesfully flashing and flashing many different roms via usb and active sync, I finally got my phone just the way I liked it, then keyboard fails. No big deal I flash back to stock via usb, then go to relock it, doesn't relock. After repeated tries it still will not relock. Change the check box under the usb connection setting nothing. Last attempts actually sent my computer into a blue screen of death.

So then i remember we can relock via sd card. Reformat to fat32, but on the relocker and rename to raphimg.nbh. everything seems to go succesfully and then my phone gets stuck in loading. Leave it the for about 15 minutes nothing happens, pop the battery out goes to bootloader and then the loading screen again. Pull battery start up without the sd card in and the bootloader screen reads:

Security Unlocked
RAPH800
SPL-0.37.0000
MicroP-Hermann (Led) v0c85
MicroP-Hermann (key) v0c85
PSOC-Raph Stage _EVT v20

Upgrade ROM code error
Please Try again

I have hard reset to no avail. And since the phone is now SPL_0.37.0000 does that mean my phone is locked again?

Please help, i've tried quite a few things in the search but have no idea where to go now.

Thanks,
Tweak