View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 01:03 PM
pastafarian
PPCGeeks Regular

pastafarian is keeping up the good workpastafarian is keeping up the good workpastafarian is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My list of issues -- how Touch Pro should be improved

And you can add

6- Better external speaker quality/loudness. Even with all the audiopara fixes in the world, the speakerphone and app volume/quality is unacceptable.

7- Fix the heat issues that lead to charging issues. The only thing more frustrating than taking out a TP finding it hot to the touch with 1/4 of its battery life gone is to leave it charging overnight and discover it has little or no charge when you leave for work the next morning.

I could certainly add more, but what's the point. You could take this list, remove 1 or maybe 2 issues (and add 1 or 2 new ones) and paste it into the TP2 forum and it will be entirely accurate. But don't worry, it will all be fixed with the TP3 and WM7 . For me, the fun of hacking and tweaking this phone has been overshadowed by the frustration of its design flaws and poor performance/reliability. It can do so much, unfortunately all too often not when you need it. Personally, I'm done with HTC and WM in general. The only way I get another WM device is if I'm upgraded for free like I was with the TP.