View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 05:07 PM
raiderfan247365
Halfway to VIP Status

raiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: did they ever upgrade the quality of the Touch Pro? i have early version

Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
before i traded my phone in for warranty reasons, there was a lot more play in the slider (the screen could wobble while the keyboard was out) and the bottom right corner of the screen was sticking out a bit. the replacement was manufactured in may '09 and feels a lot more solid. no play in the slider and the screen is flush with the dpad.
also, i know they fixed the chrome flaking issue.
so basically, to answer your question, i believe they did
you know... i got a replacement from sprint about 3 weeks ago and the phone seemed a bit loose upon initial inspection, since having it for a couple weeks it is getting more and more loose and wabbly, i took the phone to sprint and the tech said thats how its supposed to be. Well my previous TP did not feel like this, i think ill be heading back in and demanding a replacement.
This post has been thanked 1 times.