View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 02:04 PM
latinsbest
PPCGeeks Regular

latinsbest is keeping up the good worklatinsbest is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Project - CHEF

The intention of this thread is to gather as much information on how to make a ROM - Kitchen in every sense. I have searched much information but there are always details left out, or that its just there but not all together (many topics, many different forums)

What I would like to do here is gather as many links as possible and then when all (Hopefully) seems to be there I will then create another Thread with an A to Z on how to be a chef and open a whole new ball club of willing chefs. I myself am very interested to have as much knowledge on making ROMS and would love to have a thread that answers it all!

So for Example, if you (Chef) know a wonderful source on XIP (What is it? How to manipulate it, tools for it etc etc) put the topic and link

Example:

XIP Tools:
Links

XIP Explanation
Links

XIP for download
Links

Some Topics to gather

NBH
Definition
Tools for extraction
Tips
Compiling files
Compressing Files
SD Config Configuration
Packing
Manila Editing
What is an OEM Package?
Sys Files
OEM V Cab Files
Signatures
How to manipulate ROM version info
Build OS
RUU Tools
What can you do with existing ROMS and Kitchens?
Page pool Editing
Sources
Please don't worry about order as this is just to know where to go... I will then take the assignment of getting IT all together... My goal is to have a place where you WILL learn how to be a chef from scratch no experience needed...
From Beginners to Experts...
Thanks! LET’S GET STARTED!!

Last edited by latinsbest; 06-24-2009 at 02:14 PM. Reason: HTML Code Error
This post has been thanked 2 times.