Thread: Need To Know!
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 01:01 PM
MoonZ*BabysH
Google-Search&Rescue Div.

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: Need To Know!

Well all the phones listed except the TouchPro2 will not be on sprint, the HTC Shadow i wouldnt even put in the same category since its not touch screen and looks awful, the HTC Magic is the second Android phone to come out and not for Sprint again, and you already know about the Diamond2.

your best bet is probly to switch to a GSM provider if those phones are worth it to you. Im going to stay w sprint cuz there cheaper and will be getting the TP2 and the Wimax HD PPC's. and thats all i Need. i say if you can wait it out.

Are you trying to activate a CDMA phone or GSM? Sim Card or no Sim card?