N00b
Threadstarter

Chief85 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint's upgrade eligibility and customer-retention

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldostang View Post
they didnt budge with me either. i spoke to different csr's and nothing. they basically told me the same thing. i decided not push further cause i have 4 phones and one of the lines is upgrade eligible but not the line i want to upgrade. but i decided to just use the line with the upgrade eligible and then swap the phones. that is until i get the pre (still havent been able to get one)

but im thinking since its new and popular at the moment, they dont want to budge. basically they know people will buy it anyway or wait for it. did you mention you wanted to get the pre? i wonder if just mentioning you want to buy a new phone (not mention the pre at all), they wont be as harsh.

edit: i forgot to mention, im only 3 months away from upgrade eligibility for 22 months and they still wouldnt budge.
I didn't mention the pre. One more question though:

I was told that a phone purchased on a line eleigible for an upgrade had to stay on that line for at least 30 days. Is that true? We do have one line eligible for an upgrade so if you can just swap immediately I might just do that rather than fight them.

Thanks for all the replies!