Threadstarter

okwassup is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to okwassup Send a message via Yahoo to okwassup
Re: UDP packets /send receive why I cant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny32 View Post
Also, UDP, as used in TCP/IP has an IP header, revealing the source IP of the datagram, so it is not anonymous.

It is just a connectionless protocol, so there is no data integrity assurance. But since there is no ACK, it has lower overhead and can be used for loss-resistant applications like VoIP, BitTorrent, and most real-time online multiplayer games.
yes mutiny answered the question ., UPP packets are used for video ... games where you dont care about correction so much and accurate message, you need high performance .
and I think UDP rides with IP/TCP , something like that ,on top i guess like phone line where you can have different frequesncies ....etc

yes yes my english is all bad i wasnt a good student and english is not my native tongue.

ok lets aproach this in a simple way , most of you guys know how to edit settings in wm6.1 for communications ...etc , what is the difference in wm6.1 and wm 5.0 .?
there must be a thing that is blocking it in 6.1, if i can install 5.0 on my Htc touch pro and see if it works i would have done it., but dont think i can.
peace