View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 02:59 AM
aaron130
VIP Member

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Palm doesnt care about its customers. Corporate escallations was no help

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
If you're having these problems with Palm just call Sprint. Be nice and explain the situation. Explain that you've contacted Palm and they wouldn't help you...just be nice. If you don't get want you want the first time, politely hang up and call back later and get a new rep. If you want it bad enough you can get it...you just gotta keep pounding on Sprint.

Good luck,
Coz
I agree 100% with Coz. Irs ALL WHO you TALK TO. I've been reading these forums since I got me pre and have seen A BUNCH of people who have had problems and returned to a sprint store and got a new device. I believe Drybonz is on his 3rd! So if I were the OP I'd keep calling SPRINT or going to the store and talk to someone different till you get someone in a good mood who gives you what you want. Good Luck!!!