Thread: Htc Touch Pro 2
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 09:46 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Htc Touch Pro 2

again i ask someone, whats so buggy..ive run stock for 3 yrs, no probs...

i never had winmo 5 so i cant tell ya what was different btwn that and 6.0....winmo 6 to 6.1 brought GPS and MMS and a better radio.. 6.1 to 6.5 brings today to titanium, TF3D2(which is like a stock tab and just smoother intergration really),new start menu(the honey comb), MS' stupid conerence call software... theres most of it..

i wont be jumping to a TP2 for sure, i may take an offical 6.5 rom though and just stay on the pro... i take way too many pics of my daughters with my phone to ditch the flash, thats what honestly is not even making me take a look at it..