View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 08:32 PM
watzone69
I did it all for Ta-nuki

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Skins for CAnalogClock (VGA Only)

I really like the Analog Clock chome plugin by rpereira.

Here are a few skins that I made just goofing around. I used the default skin and also the cool black one made by bx718bklyn at XDA as templates. All credit goes to those guys.

Despite what the title of this thread says, I believe that these skins can be used with QVGA, WVGA, and WQVGA as well as VGA. If anyone can verify this, please let me know.

BE SURE TO INSTALL "CAnalog Clock chome plugin by rpereira" on your device first (It's at the XDA link).

After installing the CHomeAnalogClock cab, you will still need to set it up before it will display on your Today screen. Go to "Start" and you will find a "Utility" folder. Go in there and open the "Options" program and set up your clock panel the way you want it. Cliick on save and your new panel will show up.

BTW, if you have a good looking skin for this clock (analog OR digital) feel free to post it here. The more the merrier!

DefBlack

DefRed

DefBlue

Attached Files
File Type: cab DefBlack-w69.cab (377.8 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab DefRed-w69.cab (381.1 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab DefBlue-w69.cab (378.1 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by watzone69; 06-28-2009 at 05:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.