View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 08:29 PM
BooDaddy
Linux Administrator

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I "need" to switch from 6800 to Blackberry. Any ideas?

I wouldnt get the Storm! I do remote support for my company and I have to do all the BES activations and setups. When the Storm launched, I bet I had to activate 60 Storms on Launch day..... After about a week, i bet I had to reactivate over 3/4's of those users back to their old Blackberry... LOL
folks hated that Storm. I heard so many complaints from Storm users that it convinced me the Storm was a POS.

blackberries are OK, but they definately arent WinMo devices. And if your company is like ours, our IT policies are monitored even on personal phones that are running BES. So if a person has a personal BB, and they get it on BES, our companies IT policies are forced on the handset... which I think is pure crap.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓