one0one951
PPCGeeks Regular

one0one951 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Using AVRCP without WM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vawlk View Post
AVRCP works for me in PocketPlayer 4.0 but you have to download the WMP Plugin adapter. It works for me, but only after I start PP first. If I haven't started PP, then WMP starts up. Other than that, I have had full functionality from my BT3030.

http://www.conduits.com/products/pla...gen_wmhost.zip

And then follow these instructions: HTC TouchFLO 3D users: if you have disabled TouchFLO 3D on your Today screen, this plugin is required to enable AVRCP support in Pocket Player. After installing, check the "Intercept WMP" and "HTC WMP" boxes on the Menu > More > Options > Plugins > WM Adapter > Configure screen.

+1 It has been working for me this way also. I am currently testing the updated drive mentioned earlier to see if it will work with Kinoma also.
EDIT: Cab worked great. WMP nor the Manilla player start up automatically when play is pressed now. I can control WMP, Kinoma, and Pocket Player with the controls. I cannot however, control the manilla player via BT anymore though...

Last edited by one0one951; 06-23-2009 at 05:57 PM.