View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 06:59 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New here and looking 4 a few answers please =)

You might want to give Merdin's 6.5 ROM a try also.

That has an awesome custom version of TF3D2 Rhodium & the battery life with this ROM is absolutely outstanding.

The improvements in 6.5 are nice for the most part. Most people hate the retarded start menu, but that's easily fixed by adding Quickmenu which is an awesome program.

Personally, I can't stand the Titanium interface & I have been bouncing back & forth between Rhodium & the VGA version of HTCHome. When I first tried 6.5 you where stuck with the Titanium & that awful start menu so I switched back to 6.1.

Now that other options are available, I love 6.5 & won't be switching back.

~John