View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 11:10 PM
Mylt1
VIP Member

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TouchPro user to "accessorize" with a regular phone | GPS Question

i run garmin XT, google maps, and now amaze for GPS. i used XT to go from my house 6 hours to hubert, Nc with no porblems. i used the car charger the whole way. one thing you have to remember is if the phone gets hot it stops charging and once you hit 100% it stops and doesnt start again unless you unplug and plug back in. one thing i do is if im not using the phone while its on the car charger is i turn the screen off. if you dont hit the power button the screen is still on even though its dimmed. wifi and data are always off unless i need to check the weather or use google maps and i have the long press setup to turn data off. so once im done i disconnect from data. thats the best way i know of to keep the battery life as long as i can.