View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 10:02 PM
cdahlquistjr
Lurker

cdahlquistjr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help Please! I have a HTC Touch Pro that i flashed to metropcs!

I have a TP on Metro that works fine. Have you tried deleteing the settings from the menu where you added the Metro connection?

Start-Settings-Connnections-Connections-Advanced (tab)-Select Networks- and then AutoConnect to internet connection select Sprint (or whatever has the Sprint settings-Edit-General(Tab) and Delete Settings

From the edit you can also go through each connection and reset them to MetroPCS settings. No registry edits should be needed.

I hope this helps.

Also, I'm attaching a MetroPCS settings cab (I know it says Mogul but it works)(i didn't make it. would love to give credit, but it's just I cabI now have)
Delete all of the connections that exist then run the cab the open IE and it will pop up asking you for your username & password (you can also edit the
modem in the connection the cab creates to yourphone#@mymetropcs.com and pw: metropcs) I would try the above way first as the cab got rid of my battery indicator (I used advanced config seting Show Battery/Time to bring it back)

Hope this helps.
Attached Files
File Type: cab RyanMogul Full Metro PCS Programmer.cab (113.8 KB, 68 views) Click for barcode!