Thread: my mogul...
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 08:49 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: my mogul...

geeeeeez man, im guessin this is shaun, the guy i sold my mogul too??? i gave u my number, and told u my ID on this site, u couldve just asked...

You MUST goto the Metro Store First... get the phone flashed to Metro.. also told u that for 30bucks since your so new to the world of PPCs that for 30bucks on Craigslist you can get the phone flashed, MMS and WEB included in our areas...

if u need more help like an above poster said, follow his links if your looking to do it yourself, but for you, for now, just pay the money since ur gonna pay to flash anyways, might as well goto the guy that will flash it all for the same price...