View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 01:14 PM
ksg
PPCGeeks Regular

ksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: flashing alltel diamond on vzw network?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota-boy View Post
Can anybody help me out with this, i am surfing and searching, but am kind of getting confused, i have always been a blackberry user, and now have a htc touch diamond from alltel that i want to activate on vzw network. Can anybody help me out? i am not sure what programs to download to get in to change settings in the registry (if i read right, i have to do that) and what roms to download/not download. I am not new to computers or windows, just new to the windows mobile devices. Thanks for any help!
If you're in a non-divested Alltel market, chances are Verizon will activate the Allel phone "as-is." They're essentially one in the same company now. Just call up 611 (from your phone) or Verizon directly and give them the MEID. All of the Alltel ESN/MEIDs should now be in the Verizon database.

Otherwise, you'd need to HARD SPL, load a Verizon ROM, load the Verizon PRI (if it didn't come w/ the Verizon ROM), load a verizon PRL and then activate OTA ("*228")

Last edited by ksg; 06-21-2009 at 01:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.