View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 07:03 AM
Oditius
Halfway to VIP Status

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Big Question Need Help!!!

I know I am going to get chastised for this, being that I am new here, but...

1) You have stated that you tried several batteries, so knowing that I would believe it isn't the battery.

2) When you took your battery out and gave it to you friend to make a call, did you first shut down the phone?

pulling the battery out of my Blackberry often cured a lot of problems and seemed to be the solution for everything. But the difference between a BB and the WM phone is like day and night. I know you can run into a lot of nasty problems if you do that to a desktop computer. A lot of partial files and the computer can get lost and never load up again. But you stated it won't even start up. No lights, nothing? Hmmm I guess you could try a hard reset. I tried to do a reset that way and couldn't get my fingers to work right. LoL But read the manual, it will tell you how. Other than that I believe someone with a LOT more knowledge in this matter will come forward. After all I am still new to this phone.