View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 12:23 AM
sanmanc
In the state of confusion

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: 3 major problems for the Pre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
1. Delay in the SDK release. This means no 3rd party apps until the fall at the earliest.

2. No new official apps in a week. They really need to keep their momentum going with new apps to show people what the device can offer.
+1 on these two. I know this is a new device with a new OS but Palm should have seen the popluarity of this device coming. This is a great phone but as of now I can't do alot of the cool things that I could do on my WinMo phone and I can't show it off to ppl I know with iPhones because they have way more apps than we do.

I can't say anything for you hardware issues because I've been lucky enought not to have issues.