View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 12:08 AM
GREY.FOXX
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

GREY.FOXX is keeping up the good workGREY.FOXX is keeping up the good workGREY.FOXX is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to GREY.FOXX Send a message via Skype™ to GREY.FOXX
Re: We Need More Pre Topics!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
1- nope, till the end of summer i last heard...

2- its off to a good start with how well the hardware handled DOOM and emulators are currently being worked on, we will have to wait and see

3- the OS has already been cracked so yes

4- maybe... depends on HTC and Microsoft though, WM7 is their last hope IMO

5- not really a feature but more apps would be nice, video rec. is there and soon to be released and tethering has already been hacked. so i would say web downloading and flash is what i want most.

6- not to me (how much do you store on a phone really?) but might not be enough for some so opinion based really...

7- battery is talked about a lot but there are tips to drastically increase it, you just gotta remember to log out of IM and other web activities when not in use or it will constantly be active thust draining battery, not sure about v2 since the Pre has what it takes to have it all when its used to full potential...

8- dont know, i wonder why it was featured in a 4g sprint commercial?? (maybe a hint??) maybe it has the hardware but needs the software update when 4g officialy releases

10- this is what i like the most from the pre, i generally see good reviews and opinions of the pre from crackberry, iphone sites, WM sites, computer sites etc. there will be the occasional fanboy sindrome but most of them are educated enough to admit that the Pre is a hit and is a great product
Thanks great answers, helped a lot