View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 08:41 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Wifi when connected to computer

for ICS, i hook up usb to my comp, run ICS, let it tell me to check the connection, then plug in my phone, now ICS can run b4 active sync even thinks about trying to connect..

for wmwifi, you turn it on, use wifi to usb setting(bottom row, 1st icon), let it load up, then connect the device to the comp...

thats how ive done it, and continue to do it..... i have an older comp without wifi capabilities on it..