View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 02:39 PM
chino331
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: Rookie Questions, please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pks485 View Post
Thanks for the replies!!

I understand there are a few versions of touch flo 3D. I have been reading up on the XBOX MOD version from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ighlight=tf3d2

I was thinking about trying this version for a bit to see if I can get it any faster. My brother has the HTC touch, and his touchflo is lightening fast compared to the touchflo on my Touch Pro. Any ideas??

Thanks again!!!!
The touch flo on the HTC Touch is TF2D... the one on the Diamond/Touch Pro is TF3D. 2D graphics compared to 3D graphics on ours - because of the 2D on his it runs faster.
This post has been thanked 2 times.