View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 02:26 PM
chino331
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: Rookie Questions, please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pks485 View Post
Hey fellas, sorry about asking such newbie questions, but I have searched the forum, and poured over countless threads for hours...and am still confused .

I have been running a flashed MR5 ROM on my phone, and have been really enjoying the stability. However, there are a few questions that I have.

1. What are the different versions of TouchFlo 3D, and which one is the fastest/most stable. I am looking for a version of TouchFlo3D that can also make phone calls through the "People" tab. I had Juicy7 installed on my phone a while ago, and it was not able to make calls through the People tab.

2. I have tried a few different keyboard cabs, and was wondering which is the easiest to use.

Thanks in advance for all the help guys!
For TF3D I find the original to be the most stable.
Try Juicy 8 - since the Tachi canvas was ported you can now make calls through the people tab.
For keyboards, I find Finger Keyboard 2.1 to be the best one IMO