N00b
Threadstarter

chaofun is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sleeptracker program idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
darnit jim, I'm a ppcgeek, not a doctor.. lol..
I just googled and all those terms started with Electro...
j/k

I get the point though.. I just think would be helpful to know when I move around.. cuz I know I only move when awakened.

edit. an app like this would be similar but way different than Don't Touch Me . that app sounds an alarm. (which is what the op requested.)
what I think would be cool is more of a movement log. something that could be turned into a timeline graph. when so much movement is detected it could record audio, so you can find out what's waking you up.
Thanks for the Don't Touch Me app.

Yaaa, I like your ideas about logging. When I tested the sleeptracker watch, it had a usb chord to log the data. It's kind of cool to keep track of; although I wished it was more sophisticated. I wish the watch could monitor more in detail how my sleep was - but it just seemed like it recorded the time of movements. Supposedly, if I moved less in my sleep, I would have more average time in between movements. A bigger average time meant deeper sleep, according to their manual. ->the whole idea of the sleeptracker watch seems very simple and seems to only use the accelerometer.

It would be cool to come up with a sleeptracker program that could work like don't touch me - but be more specified for sleeping: tracking sleep movement data, having a wake up window (so the phone won't alarm until you want to wake up)