View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 01:17 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Palm Pre Exchange Server and Domain Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStorm View Post
I am trying to set-up my Pre to work with my work email. My IT department has me sitting on the back burner..... Is there anywhere I can look on my laptop to get the exchange server name and domain name? Please help! Thank you!
I am not sure if the setup would be the same, but visit your corporate mail via Internet explorer on your desktop. right next to the address bar, there should be a Lock button, select it and a screen will come up with the exchange server name and "view certificates".

Here is the article on how to get certificates and install them. Its for windows mobile but the process may be the same.

http://www.confusedamused.com/notebook/installing-windows-mobile-60-root-certificates/

hope this helps.