View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 10:10 PM
darnell
Halfway to VIP Status

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: After ROM Flash... getting things back to normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
naa im sick of joining other sites just to dowmnload a cab file that the MAKER posted on another win mobile site :/ just to drive accounts to his site
It used to be posted on another site and was removed because of issues with that site that did not involve having any of your personal information. The maker of the product does not want to have to deal with it being posted other places and the issues that came with that. Which is why he does things the way he does now. Via his own site and if you don't like the rules don't use it.

You can always get a free e-mail account most anywhere if that's your concern. If you refuse because you think the maker is somehow plotting something underhanded, I'd suggest you not use the application at all. I'm SURE he could gain far more from you having his application installed and doing things to it for his personal advantage than you giving him an e-mail address at his web site. I mean if he's up to something underhanded, he could probably harvest every e-mail address on our devices. So you may want to avoid Sashimi all together if you feel the maker is out to work you over.