View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 06:11 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No events showing on calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
I don't have any all day events setup, but I do see events in my monthly view. They show up as shaded portions of the day. I have one day with a 13 hour event in it that takes up practically the whole box. Which means Palm knows I sleep a good portion of a 24 hour day.
Yeah... mine are all blank... I think I mostly have all day events though. Try adding an all day event on yours and see if it shows up in month view, please.