View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 05:16 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: Phone has gone spastic

Hard reset is always the solution to issues like this. Kind of like a home computer which develops issues over time and gets slower, our phones sometimes do the same. Since I DO flash custom ROMs, I rarely experience this, as my phone usually gets hard reset at least once a month. But before I did that, after about three or four months of wondering what everyone else was complaining about, my phone suddenly started getting just as slow.