View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 08:52 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator2k83 View Post
I have also heard if you do a clear storage from within the rom that you will loose your verizon settings that r stored in epst.

If you need to do a hard reset after flashing to a diff rom use the button combo to hard reset, power + vol down + center d-pad + soft reset hold all down for @ least 5 sec. A gray screen will come up with blue text telling you what to press to restore.
This is true, that happened to me once.

I made the mistake of doing the "clear storage" thing while I was running the leaked Verizon ROM. I didn't know any better at the time & thought it was exactly the same thing as a hard reset.

When it was finished, I had to redo a bunch of the EPST settings which wouldn't have happened from a hard reset using the hardware buttons.

~John