View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 11:09 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Anyone Drop there TP in Water?

i dunno why its only 50bucks, someone tried to say it was july 1st it starts, but if you call sprint or asurion itll be 100 for sure, but not online...ill take it lol

and they sent notice... you shouldve gotten a great big book(i know alot of us did, there were links even where you could read and view it) with every phone and the new dedutable and the guidines that state once you pay your phone bill for the month the higher deduct goes into effect, your acknowledging the new deductable fee..

so why are they charging 100 already if you CALL, its strange if u ask me.. i tossed my book too, mine came months ago.. someone needsto look and check, then people who got charged the hundred need to go back and demand a 50 dollar credit back