View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 03:18 PM
Harveystyles
PPCGeeks Regular

Harveystyles is keeping up the good workHarveystyles is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Harveystyles
Exclamation 2 phones on 1 line

Now, I know there are certain topics that are banned from this site, so if the topic I'm about to ask about lands in that category, please forgive me, contact me, and the second I see it, I'll remove this post.

I physically own both, the Touch Pro, and the Touch. I would love to have both my phones activated on the same line, with the same number. Reason being, I absolutely love my pro, it's like a Ferrari. Love it. But, where I live, I have to be outside to get any kind of reception, and even then, I drop calls. Regardless of the radio software I have on my phone (currently running Psyki 3.0 with Telus radio) My Vogue on the other hand, is ALOT more reliable when it comes to reception, and call quality, where I live. My Vogue is my Maxima. Not much to look at, but reliably gets the job done.

Is it possible to get them both with service, sharing the same plan, and same number?

I've called CS, and they said each phone has to have it's own number.

My knowledge base of anything retaining to hacking/programming of phones, is VERY limited, so if I've stumbled onto a topic that is considered taboo on this site, please take that into consideration.

I love this site, been a member since I got my first Vogue, and loved it ever since.
Fresh 1.1 Rom
This post has been thanked 1 times.