View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 08:54 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: why it's nice to have a current backup...

SPB has saved my butt quite often! I also backup before adding programs/reg edits and always save off my manila before making any changes/themes/fonts etc. Helps.. I keep a copy on the internal storage of hte Diamond, on card on the Pro... and on my laptop. I love how I can extract any file/key from the desktop app.

BrennB