View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 06:58 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Saying Hi and asking a dumb question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdevlin View Post
Hey all,

Just joined and wanted to say hi.

Liking my new Touch Pro but trying to not compare it to my iPhone...

I used to have a windows mobile device years ago and my job supplies a phone so I bought the Touch Pro and I'm slowly getting back into tweaking it.

I have one question that I couldn't find anywhere on the forum, but I may have missed it so please forgive me and point me to the right spot if I have.

Is there a way to get images to automatically load in gmail on my phone? I've set it up as an email account but windows always makes me tap the link/security warning at the top of the email to get the images. I'm looking through the registry to see if there is anything in there I can adjust but some pointers to if it can be done would be nice if anyone has any.

Alex Devlin

lets see if I get your post.. your trying to be able to recieve a email and just be able to open it up and have the pics there? I have gmail and I have it set on download entire message, so if a friend sends say 10 pics, when i open my email there right there, i just click the .jpeg and it shows/opens my pic in my album..... No security thing needed, just open email and start clicking on pics...... you saying yours dont do that?????? sorry if I seem slow, im not a noob promise...