View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 06:52 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Stay in landscape when KB is pushed in??

this is OLD might still work.. http://www.pocketpccentral.net/software/landscape.htm

you can also use a button editor(i use AEButton Plus, attached cab) for <rotate screen> that switch it right back for you after u close keyboard...

theres a cab floating around here too that uses the accelerometer for screen orientation, u can even set it to specific programs only, dunno if txting is one though, i dont mess with it

edit*** still searchin around for something better for ya... i just read apost where the guy set up voice command to <rotate screen> and it works for him, then you can slide in the keyboard, hold down talk, say rotate screen, and bingo.....although u could save a step a just say rotate screen and never open up keyboard lol

reedit** here ya go.. Gyrator 2 this thread says.. http://67.228.199.237/forum.ppcgeeks...ad.php?t=46767
Attached Files
File Type: zip AEBPlus.CAB.zip (161.9 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 06-17-2009 at 07:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.