View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 05:17 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cannot UPGRADE!!!! WTF!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBanner View Post
Ok so i went to the sprint store today, i added a new line for my wife just fine and got her the PRE, however because i am not at a year into my contract on my line yet, not until november i cannot upgrade to the pre, i would have to buy it outright. WTF is this crap, how can sprint be wanting new customers but wont even make there current customers happy.
Yeah, it does suck really bad... that being said, where have you been? Every wireless carrier operates this way?!?!? I'm more surprised about you being surprised about this than you are surprised about it.