View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 05:17 PM
Donatom3
Almost a VIP

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3
Re: Cannot UPGRADE!!!! WTF!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBanner View Post
do you work for sprint, cause your huggin there nuts pretty good right now
No, I do not work for them, but have been a long time customer. This is simple business practice and is done by all the cell phone companies. If you haven't gotten a discount on a phone for over 2 years, you would have some merit to your case, but if you got the full subsidized discount in less than 2 years then you really can't be mad at Sprint. This has been their practice for atleast 5 years, they don't hide this fact from anyone, they advertise that you get a new customer price every 22 months, how is it their fault?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
If you sprint guys can upgrade evey year your lucky cause at Alltel they make you wait the full 2 years, they will let you resign a contract 3 months early but they add the 3 months to your next contract.
Dont get me wrong, Iv been with Alltel for 12 years and their customer service has always been top notch, along with their phones. but I wish they would give at least one upgrade in the 2 year contract period.
I think AT&T allows upgrades every 6 months or something like that, that would be awesome!
With Sprint you have multiple upgrade options. And no AT&T isn't giving upgrade pricing every 6 months. Here at AT&T's facebook page they explain about this http://www.facebook.com/ATT. They just announced today they will let people who are eligible for upgrades from July until September get their upgrade early. But that's only 3 months earlier than they normally would have qualified.

Sprint gives you an upgrade discount at one year. $75 off if you sign two more years or $25 off if you sign only one more year.
At 22 months you get the same discount as a new customer if you sign into two more years. If you only sign one more year at this point it's $75 off.

Last edited by Donatom3; 06-17-2009 at 05:25 PM.