View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Donatom3
Almost a VIP

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3
Re: Cannot UPGRADE!!!! WTF!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBanner View Post
Ok so i went to the sprint store today, i added a new line for my wife just fine and got her the PRE, however because i am not at a year into my contract on my line yet, not until november i cannot upgrade to the pre, i would have to buy it outright. WTF is this crap, how can sprint be wanting new customers but wont even make there current customers happy. Anyone else run into this problem. Anyone know of anything that can help me out?????
What do you expect them to do? They gave you a discount on the phone you bought less than a year ago. They need that 22 months to recoup their rebate they ALREADY gave you. Sprint is the best at current customer upgrades imo. After 22 months you get the same price as any new customer. You think palm charges them less than $199 per phone?

EDIT: BTW from what you said it's not that they won't let you upgrade, because according to you you can. So you may want to update your title. Sprint is letting

Last edited by Donatom3; 06-17-2009 at 04:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.