View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 03:01 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Disabling in call notifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweak812 View Post
Hello all,

As the title suggests I am trying to figure out how to disable text, alarm, mail, appointment notifications while I am in a phone call. It never fails that I get a text during the middle of a phone call and recieve what seems like a 5 second long noise that prevents me from speaking or hearing anything. Very frustrating as I often miss key information in a phone call and have to ask for a repeat.

I know this is probably so simple that I am going to bang my head against a wall, but I have looked everywhere under settings and notifications and seem to be overlooking it. I am using a Touch Pro on Sprint with the MightyROM 4.16.

Thanks,
Tweak

maybe turn down the system volume. I have no clue.lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.