View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 01:33 PM
blazinazn
Halfway to VIP Status

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn
Re: Problem with receiving and viewing text messages on my Pro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
Hello All!,
I'm new to the site and I am very AMAZED and still mostly confused at all of the info here. I will get it figured out eventually, but thanks to all who help out guys like me!
My question....It seems that when I receive long text messages from someone, the type where apparently it is split into many message because of text overun, they arrive at my phone in reverse order! If its a message that was sent into 2 parts, I will receive the second part FIRST, followed by the FIRST part second. Is there a way to change this so I can read these messages in the order that it was meant to be read?

Thanks in advance for any and all responses!
There is a 160 character limit on all carriers (I believe, I know sprint does). It automatically breaks it up into 2 messages if you go over. Not sure how to get around getting the messages in order. I would suggest telling whoever is sending you long text messages to break it up manually and keep it under 160 per text message.

I know on the TP, there should be a character counter when texting to let you let know how many characters are at.