View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 07:32 AM
aaron130
VIP Member
Threadstarter

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I cant believe this!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
It's funny that you guys talk about having to show your local reps how to do things on your ppc. My local reps didn't even know that there were official upgrades to 6.1, they didn't even know how to check what version of WM they were running.

It is funny isnt it? After I put a Juicy ROM with TF3D2 on his diamond, he said now all I need is pandora for Windows mobile to come out, I opened my Touch Pro, opened the pandora app, and played it and showed him, he almost had a heart attack!!! LMAO He said ,MAN, I been googling and searching all over the internet for that!! Anyways, it was well worth it cuz I am REALLY loving this Pre. I just hope that I can use my slingplayer soon!! And also an app Im gonna have a hard time not having in my phone is spb finance. I hope they get an app that acts as a check register soon. It makes things so much easier, I use my debit card, put it in my phone, and not forget and have my check book all screwed up. Ive been DEAD ON in my checking Acct since puting that program in my TP.