View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 11:25 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who pre-ordered an iPhone 3Gs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma View Post
I have both the iPhone 3G and a Touch Pro. I love both devices for different reasons. I can NOT type on the stupid iPhone. I have to have a keyboard. So, for business use I love the Touch Pro. It has the keyboard, fantastic push email, easy texting. A really great device, but gaming on it is another story.

That is where the iPhone comes in. I love the games on it. A quick way to waste time, music is easy, video is easy. As an entertainment device, the iPhone wins hands down. All that said, though, if my work didn't buy me one, I'd never have gotten one. I really like Windows Mobile. I even really like HTC devices. If I had a gun to my head and I had to pick one, I'd have a hard time. They are both great devices in different areas.
great post yuma, but if i had a gun to my head i'd chose WinMo in an instant !!!