View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 06:28 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I cant believe this!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Iceman View Post
The guys I talked to @ the store in Attleboro already had their Diamonds with a custom ROM, we were joking about it while they set up my Pre
it's a shame but I know for a fact that the techs at my local sprint store have NO CLUE what to do with my device, i always end up teaching them something new about their own product lol.

Best... Member... Ever...