View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 05:42 PM
aaron130
VIP Member

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I cant believe this!!!

So, I decided this morning that I wanted a palm pre. SO I headed to my local Sprint store and got on the waiting list. After helping the Sprint guy put a new rom on his phone from ppcgeeks cuz he had NO CLUE how I had windows 6.5 and TF3D2 so I put it on his phone for him, then he told me it should only be a few days. Well I came home and not 2 hours later he called me!! Come down and pick up your Palm Pre!! So PPCGeeks helped me get my pre in ONE DAY!! LOL.. Ok I just thought Id share that story, time to start reading these threads so I can learn about this phone now! So hello pre world!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.