Thread: sprite back-up
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 02:03 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprite back-up

One more thing about sprite backup version 6.5.4 build 14. And i wish someone could prove me wrong about this, but theres no way to uninstall it. Other builds could be removed using a uninstaller exe file, but with build 14, nuh uh, wont work. I personally dont mind, cause sprite works great for me, but i just thought id throw out that info, for anyone who didnt know. Some people dont like software that cant be removed
dschoenike