View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 03:22 AM
D/\SH
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ?'s about selling a touch pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilynx View Post
Hi all,

I have the option of receiving a Touch Pro to replace my Mogul, and I am wondering what my options are as far as selling the Touch Pro as soon as I get it, so that I can then buy a phone of my choice instead. I am not sure if the TP will be new or refurbished.

I have never sold a phone before, so I don't know if I need to do anything besides find a buyer in order to sell it. I am on Sprint, so as far as I understand it, I don't need to worry about unlocking the TP, but I am not sure about that.

Are there any other concerns I should be thinking about before I decide to go this course? Will it matter at all to Sprint if I sell the TP before ever activating it? Or do I need to activate it first, then deactivate it, then sell it?

I would ask these questions in the marketplace forum, but I don't have enough posts yet to post there.

TIA,
Ilynx
you wont have to activate once you get and you return your mogul to them you can turn around and sell right away
This post has been thanked 1 times.