Thread: Youtube
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 12:27 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambler7 View Post
I don't know if anyone tried this but it looks like youtube updates in real time. You can browse youtube.com and any video that's posted will be opened in the youtube app. I couldn't find one video on youtube.com (desktop version) that would not open in the yiutube app.
That's cool. I had not noticed that. I like that the browser has kind of built in Facebook and MySpace apps as well.