View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 09:31 PM
shadowfender42
Regular 'Geeker

shadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ?'s about selling a touch pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilynx View Post
Hi all,

I have the option of receiving a Touch Pro to replace my Mogul, and I am wondering what my options are as far as selling the Touch Pro as soon as I get it, so that I can then buy a phone of my choice instead. I am not sure if the TP will be new or refurbished.

I have never sold a phone before, so I don't know if I need to do anything besides find a buyer in order to sell it. I am on Sprint, so as far as I understand it, I don't need to worry about unlocking the TP, but I am not sure about that.

Are there any other concerns I should be thinking about before I decide to go this course? Will it matter at all to Sprint if I sell the TP before ever activating it? Or do I need to activate it first, then deactivate it, then sell it?

I would ask these questions in the marketplace forum, but I don't have enough posts yet to post there.

TIA,
Ilynx
If there is still a way to activate the sprint TP on Verizon.....Ill buy it from you for 300

***ZEBRAPPC***

zebra cases are for L337 pimps.