View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 08:27 PM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: help with touch pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickmd18 View Post
Just brought my Sprint touch pro and I have a few questions:

1.How are you getting the battery percentages? On mine I don’t see a percentage.
2.OK button. Is there anyway to change a button around to make it a OK button?
3.Is there anyway to get the titanium on the stock Touch Pro without flasing custom rom?
4.http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...messaging.html will this work on the Touch pro? If not is there a way to make it work? I prefer this over the Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79

5. Whats a good version of S2U2 to use?
6. work correction. I used this for one day then it stopped coming on. anyone know how to turn it back on?
1-other people answered this already
2-not sure exactly what you mean by this.
3-no. titanium is a 6.5 only item.
unless your carrier comes out with a TP 6.5 rom it is impossible.
(which I think i read somewhere only one was
- I think Sprint-don't quote me on that though)
4-not sure, I use arcsoft. and am waiting for touchflo 3D 2 to get done getting it's bugs worked out.
5-not sure, but I think it's pretty save to say the newest one. hahah.
S2U2's Developer's Website
6-I think you meant word correction,
and I have no idea, I use the keyboard, and don't bother with word correction, maybe I'll search for it later if no one knows.