View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Oxymoron238
Halfway to VIP Status

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Any answer for phone battery drain?

No, this isn't another battery thread.

Well, not exactly. It's kinda related, but anyway, I was wondering ifthere was any way to stop the phone from spending SO much power during a phone call.

I get pretty good battery life on my touch pro (about 12-14 hours per charge) as long as I'm no during a call. I can play games, surf the web, or do anything else I need to do without seeing a huge battery drain. But during a call, I'll lose at least 10 percent even if the call only lasts 10 minutes! Is there any reason for this?

I know the talk time on a phone will be significantly less than its standby time, but should it be THAT much lower?

Thanks in advance for your responses!