View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 04:35 PM
heydjbobby74
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: Email on Mighty Rom 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
Gmail allows you to keep a copy on their servers if you download via POP3. IMAP is an active connection to the gmail server, where your actions on the client side affect the server. Maintaining a copy of an email on the server while deleting it on your device yet still maintaining an IMAP connection is not a function I am aware of, but perhaps someone can enlighten me.

Well, again don't mean to second guess you, I have just always done it as Imap, but I am currently trying out your theory as we speak! =)

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!